Copyright in information contained in this website is owned by Pepkor. You may use this information and reproduce it in hard copy for your own personal reference use only.
The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without the prior written permission of Pepkor.
Information of this website is given by us in good faith and has been taken from sources believed to be reliable.
We make no representations that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete or fair and no reliance should be placed on it for any purpose whatsoever.
The information contained herein is not intended to serve as financial or other advice. Pepkor shall not be liable to any person or company for use or reliance of any inaccurate information or opinions contained herein.
Pepkor does not make any representation regarding any other websites which may be accessed through this web site and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or information contained therein.
Pepkor shall not be liable to any party for any form of loss or damage incurred as a result of any use or reliance on any information contained on such a website.
All electronic communication, including all attachments thereto, is transmitted to you by Pepkor Speciality (Proprietary) Limited and all its divisions (“Pepkor”) on the following terms and conditions:
- As the addressee/recipient of electronic communication you agree to be bound by the provisions of section 11(1) and 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (Act 25 of 2002).
- The information contained in this electronic communication may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to use it or receive it.
- If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance of the contents of this electronic communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If therefore you have received electronic communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy it.
- Any copying, publication or disclosure of the contents of electronic communication by any person whatsoever can result in civil liability.
- Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you of electronic communication.
- Under no circumstances will Pepkor, as the sender of electronic communication, be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of an electronic communication, or of any other hyperlinked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Pepkor has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Pepkor does employ virus filtering, but it provides no guarantees or warranties that its electronic communication is virus-free.
- Pepkor is not responsible for the proper and/or complete transmission of the information contained in electronic communication or of the electronic communication itself, nor in any delay in its receipt.
- The views and/or opinions expressed or implied in electronic communication do not necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of Pepkor, unless stated otherwise. If the electronic communication was used for purposes unrelated to the official business of Pepkor, Pepkor shall not be liable for any damage caused by the contents of this message and the sender may be held responsible therefore in his/her sole and personal capacity. In specific, the use of the Pepkor electronic communications facility is not permitted for the distribution of chain letters or offensive mail of any nature whatsoever.
- No warranties are made or implied that an employee or contractor of Pepkor was authorised to make the electronic communication. Pepkor disclaims liability for any unauthorised instruction for which permission was not granted.
- No employee or intermediary of Pepkor is authorised to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of Pepkor without the written confirmation by a duly authorised representative of Pepkor. Any agreement concluded with Pepkor via electronic communication shall only come into operation once Pepkor has confirmed the formation of such an agreement in writing.
- The e-mail address of the sender of electronic communication may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior written consent of the sender.
- Where applicable, Pepkor retains the copyright to all electronic communication and attachments. The recipient is licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only, all other rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the sender.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Subject to urgent and interim court relief, any disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities related to the electronic communication shall be referred to arbitration in terms of the rules of the South African Arbitration Foundation in Cape Town.
- This electronic communication disclaimer shall take precedence over any other disclaimer(s) in respect of electronic communication addressed to or used by Pepkor.
- The above-mentioned terms and conditions will also be applicable to all electronic communication in relation to the Promotion of Access to Information Act Manual which is available at http//www.pepkor.co.za.
- Information disclosures required by law:
Full name of company: Pepkor Speciality (Proprietary) Limited
Registration number: 1998/007991/07
Country of registration: Republic of South Africa
Old Oak Office Park
c/o Old Oak and Twist Road
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
Dunns operates various social media communities on various social media platforms and are glad to have you as a community member. We encourage you to publish content and interact with us and other community members through our communities. We would like to ensure a positive experience for everyone and therefore we need a few rules for everyone. Please take a moment to read this policy and keep our rules in mind whenever you publish content to or do anything else on our social media communities.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that engaging with us and other community members on our social media communities is a positive experience for you and other community members.
This policy applies to your use of any social media. Social media is a broad term that covers any existing or future digital tool or other kind of technology that allows one person to publish the same message to many people in a public or semi-public forum at the same time using the Internet or a similar communications network. It includes:
- social networking services – like Facebook;
- micro-blogging services – like Twitter or Tumblr;
- professional networking services – like Linkedin;
- video and photo sharing services – like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, or Flickr;
- blogs – like corporate or personal blogs;
- forums and discussion boards – like Reddit;
- wiki websites – like Wikipedia;
- instant messaging applications – like Whatsapp, WeChat, or iMessage when used to send group messages; and
- any other electronic communications – like email or SMS when used to send the same message to multiple recipients.
Our social media communities are spaces for you to discuss topics relevant to our business, for us to communicate with you about our goods and services, and for us to connect you to our official website. You should only publish content that is relevant. Anything contrary to our community purpose will be irrelevant and removed, including:
- links to external websites not related to us or our goods and services;
- adverts for goods or services other than ours – like your goods or services or those of a competitor;
- promotional competitions other than ours – like your promotional competitions or those of a competitor;
- spam or anything else published more than once or in more than one place;
- donation requests unless we have authorised you to publish them in writing;
- acknowledgement requests – like asking for ‘votes’, ‘likes’, or ‘retweets’;
- your personal contact information because it puts your privacy at risk – like your email address or phone number; or
- anything else that isn’t relevant to the purpose or conversations on the social media community in question.
We may edit or remove anything that you publish to our social media communities that is inconsistent with this policy, including anything irrelevant and any conduct, content, or promotional competition related content that is prohibited by this policy. We may moderate any of the following things as described above among others:
- anything that is not relevant to a social media community or the conversation in question;
- anything that results from prohibited conduct, including discrimination, hate speech, harassment, or trolling;
- prohibited content, including content that is illegal, harmful, offensive, or impermissible; or
- prohibited promotional competition related content, including unjustified outcries, discriminatory objections, or prohibited discussions.
We regularly run competitions on our social media pages. These promotional competitions are run in strict accordance with the law to ensure that they are fair and that everyone has the same chance of winning. These promotional competitions are regulated by competition terms and conditions that determine what entries we accept, how we select winners, and how the competition is monitored by auditors. A copy of the terms and conditions are always available to you on our website. You may not engage in any of the following prohibited conduct:
- unjustified outcries, which means strong expressions of public disapproval or anger based on false assumptions – like “The competition was rigged!” (our competitions are run strictly in accordance with the law and any baseless claim to the contrary is defamation against us);
- discriminatory objections, which means negative comments about the competition or its results based on attributes of the individual entrants or winners, including their gender, ethnicity, religion, race, disability, or sexual orientation – like “I can’t believe only [insert attribute here] people won!” or “Not even a single [insert attribute here] person won!” (anyone is allowed to enter our competitions and a computer chooses the winners randomly under the supervision of an external party – no one has any control over who wins or who does not and there may be multiple winners with a single attribute and none with yours); and
- prohibited discussions, which means certain aspects of promotional competitions that we are not allowed to talk to you about in terms of our promotional competition rules, like the personal details of the winners.
- The promoter of the Competition is Dunns, a division of Pepkor Speciality (Pty) Ltd ("the Promoter").
- The name of the Competition is the “Dunns Valentines” competition ("the Competition").
- The Competition will run from 31 January 2022 to 14 February 2022, both days included ("the Competition Period").
- By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition prize is one (1) Dunns online voucher to the value of R5000.00 (“the Prize”).
The Competition is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa that are South African citizens (in possession of a valid South African ID book or card) and South African residents (in possession of a valid South African permanent residency permit). You are not eligible to participate in this Competition if: -
- You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the Competition;
- You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified above.
To enter the Competition and stand a chance to win, participants will need to do the following:
- Sign up at https://www.dunns.co.za/pages/vday-competition.
- Like us on Instagram
- Snap a selfie in your Dunns look and tag us #dunnsclothing #gotitatdunns
- Refer your friends for extra entries
- Entry into the Competition is free and participants may enter only once during the Competition Period.
- Dunns reserves the right to disqualify any user who enters using false information by robotic, automated or like means.
- All prizes in this Competition are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. All costs above the value of the voucher are the responsibility of the customer.
- The prize will be sent via email to the Winner, using the details received when contacted to confirm they have won.
- The draw for the winner will take place on 15 February 2022. The Winner will be chosen randomly from all the valid entries received.
- Winners will be contacted between 10am and 3pm on the day of the draw to arrange for delivery, using the details recorded upon entering. An alternative winner will be drawn if after 3 attempts we could not reach the Winner.
- Winners give Dunns and its authorized agents consent to use their names for publicity purposes, unless refused.
- Dunns reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Dunns and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Dunns.
- Your privacy is very important to Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies (https://www.pepkor.co.za/retail-segments/) and it will use all reasonable efforts in order to ensure that any information, including personal information, provided by you, or which is collected from you, is stored in a secure manner. For more information, please refer to the detailed version of our Privacy Statement.
- You agree to provide Pepkor with accurate and current information and to maintain and update such information when necessary. The information collected by Pepkor may be used to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in the Pepkor group that may be of interest or value to you. The information may also be processed by Dunns and other companies in the Pepkor group, any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential.
- You acknowledge that any information supplied to Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies in terms of these Terms and Conditions is provided voluntarily.
- By submitting any information to Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies in any form you further acknowledge that such conduct constitutes an unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing of such information by Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies under any applicable law in the manner contemplated above, which consent shall, in the absence of any written objection received from you, be indefinite and/or for the period otherwise required in terms of any applicable law.
- Unless you have consented, Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies will not sell, exchange, transfer, rent or otherwise make available any personal information about you (such as name, address, email address, telephone or fax number) to other parties and you indemnify Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies from any unintentional disclosures of such information to unauthorized persons.
- Should you believe that Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies have utilised your personal information contrary to applicable law, you shall first resolve any concerns with Dunns and the Pepkor group of companies. If you are not satisfied with such a process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator.
- You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying Dunns in writing or by registering a block on any registry which Dunns is bound by law to recognise. Dunns will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. Dunns will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
- These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning 086 000 7350 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at www.dunns.co.za.
It is important that you understand the rules of each social media platform. This includes the written rules like their terms of service and the unwritten rules like the manners and etiquette of that social media service that its members generally subscribe to.
NOT OUR VIEWS
What you and other members publish on our social media communities are not our views.
We will do our best to respond to anything you publish to our social media communities timeously, but are not liable for failing to do so. We generally moderate our social media communities from 08h30 to 16h30 on weekdays other than public holidays.
We do not endorse anything you publish to our social media communities merely by acknowledging it in any way, such as a ‘like’, ‘retweet’, ‘favourite’.
If you see any behaviour from other community members who are in breach of this policy, we encourage you to report them to us through an inbox message to the page.
We may take recourse against you for breaching this policy by suspending or banning you from any of our social media communities.
We want you to understand this policy as best as you can so that you can comply with it easily. If there is any aspect of this policy that you don’t understand or if you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the contact information on our customer services page available here: http://www.Dunnsstore.co.za/contacts.
Where third parties are involved and where there is an ongoing investigation all Social Media messages are posted without prejudice, and we reserve all our rights.
MARKETING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION CONSENT
Where you have given your consent in store to a cashier, you agree to:
- the processing of your personal information (including your name, surname, id number, telephone number, transactional information and any other information which may be required in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act, 2002, (“FICA”) or any other law) (“Personal Information”) by Pepkor Speciality and other companies in the Pepkor group (“Pepkor group”), any of their operators, commercial partners (e.g. Capfin, insurance companies, the supporting bank in the case of a bank product and any other financial services providers, such as money remitters), agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa and in countries that do not have similar data protection laws to South Africa) on the condition that they will keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use your Personal Information for the purposes of providing information about products and services to you and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
- the collection of your Personal Information from any other source to supplement the information which the Pepkor group has about you (e.g. telecommunication networks, Capfin, insurance companies, the supporting bank in the case of a bank product and any other financial services providers, such as money remitters);
- the retention of your Personal Information indefinitely, unless you object, in which case we will retain such information only for as long as legally permitted;
- the use of your Personal Information to send you information about products, services and special offers offered by the Pepkor group and its commercial partners that may be of interest to you;
- the use of your information for purposes required in terms of law, including FICA;
- a credit enquiry being conducted about you with any credit bureau or credit provider and providing your Personal Information, including the manner in which you conduct your account, to credit risk management services and/or crime prevention agencies.
- The provision of your Personal Information in terms of this agreement is voluntary.
Subject to applicable law, you may access the Personal Information we have about you by contacting our call centre on 0860 900 400 and request that applicable corrections be made.
If you are unhappy about the way we process your personal information, you should contact our call centre on 0860 900 400. Alternatively, you may lodge a complaint to the Information Regulator.
The responsible party is Pepkor Speciality (Proprietary) Limited (“Pepkor Speciality”) with address at Old Oak Office Park, Corner Old Oak and Twist Road, Bellville, Cape Town.
If you choose to be excluded from direct marketing campaigns in the future from Dunns, you must advise Dunns by contacting us on 0860 900 400 or you can advise us in writing or register a block on any registry which we are bound by law to recognise. We will not charge you a fee to update this request on our systems and we will give effect to changes as soon as reasonably possible.
PROMOTION OF ACCESS TO INFORMATION ACT MANUAL
The Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000 (PAIA) was set up by the SA Human Rights Commission to help increase public access to information about South African companies and other institutions. With this Act, they hope to make sure that:
- companies share information openly
- a culture of social justice is created and promoted
- human rights are respected by corporations and government
Learn more about your right to information and who can help you get it by downloading our PAIA Manual below.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION!
VIEW the Pepkor PAIA Manual
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WIFI USE
- This free WIFI service being offered at this location (the "WIFI Service") is operated by Dunns a division of Pepkor Speciality (Pty) Ltd ("Dunns", "we", "us" or "our") whose registered office is at 36 Stellenberg Road, Parow Industria, 7493 and whose company registration number is 1998/007991/07.
- By using the WIFI Service and/or checking the "I accept" checkbox on the login/registration page you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If you do not agree, do not register to use the WIFI Service. We reserve the right to modify or amend these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the WIFI Service following any revisions to these Terms will confirm that you have agreed to the modified or amended terms.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the WIFI Service for your personal, non-commercial use only. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights to you. The WIFI Service is provided "as is" and no warrant is made by Dunns of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to, availability, performance, functionality, security of the WIFI Service or that the WIFI Service is fault free.
- You will only be able to access the WIFI Service if you are within range of the WIFI signal for any designated area within the Dunns stores.
- You are responsible for providing all necessary, compatible hardware and software to use the WIFI Service, and you are aware that the availability and performance of the WIFI Service are subject to any and all limitations connected therewith. We are under no obligation to assist you with any support for the WIFI Service.
- When you are using the WIFI Service you must not act in a way that could be unlawful or that could encourage others to act unlawfully. You may not infringe intellectual property rights or engage in any criminal offence or encourage anyone else to do so. You are responsible for all obligations toward third parties you may consent to while using the WIFI Service, including but not limited to any obligation to pay fees, costs, royalties or other remuneration. You may not transfer the rights and obligations you may have according to these Terms on a third party.
- You may not visit websites providing pornographic, racist, other unethical or unlawful information. You may not make contact with or arrange meetings with children with any sexual end in mind. This contact includes but is not limited to: chat software, chat sites, discussion forums and email mailing lists. You may not use the WIFI Service to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way. You must not undertake any actions that are objectionable, immoral or inappropriate. Do not use the WIFI Service to collect email addresses or other personal details. Do not use the WIFI Service to send spam or junk mail.
- Do not use the WIFI Service in a way that could affect the WIFI Service, the network or other technology connected to it (for example, do not do anything that could affect our provision of the WIFI Service to other users or that would affect the devices of our other WIFI Service users). Be considerate, in particular do not upload/download very large files and make sure your device is protected by up to date anti-virus software to protect both yourself and other users.
- We are offering the WIFI Service for free for the purpose of enabling limited access to the Internet. You accept that we do not guarantee access to the WIFI Service and agree that there may be occasions when the WIFI Service may not be available to you. There may also be times when we monitor the types of information and/or the sites accessed or applications used over the WIFI Service. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the WIFI Service at any time at our discretion and without any responsibility to you or a third party.
- You agree to indemnify Dunns and/or the Pepkor group of companies against any claims, damages, fees, losses, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the WIFI Service and/or any breach by you of these Terms, including any content or material that you access or make available through your use of the WIFI Service.
- Dunns is in no way liable for any information, data or content received, accessed or transmitted through your use of the WIFI Service. You are using the WIFI Service solely at your own risk. You acknowledge that the WIFI Service is not secure. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the security of your information (which includes, without limitation, data you transmit on the WIFI Service) and similarly are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timelines of any information obtained through the WIFI Service from the internet.
- Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we are in no way liable to you or any third party for any claims, damages, fees, losses, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly as a result of the WIFI Service being used by you or any other person, being unavailable, not operating as expected or causing loss or damage to any data.
- If any provision in these Terms should be held invalid, void or unenforceable by any competent authority, in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of other provisions in these Terms shall not be affected.
- You agree that these Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without reference to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection to these Terms which cannot be resolved directly between the parties shall be resolved by the courts of the Republic of South Africa.
Dunns a division of Pepkor Speciality (Pty) Ltd
36 Stellenberg Road
Phone: 0860 900 400
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect and receive information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us
This includes any information that you provide to us directly:
- when you sign-up to utilise our services;
- by filling in forms on our websites, or those provided to you;
- when you enter a competition, promotion, donations or complete a survey;
- by posting comments or content on our social media pages; or
- when you contact us or we contact you and you provide information directly to us.
What personal information we collect
- When you register to use our services, you could be required to provide us with the following information, your -
- name and surname;
- contact number and email address;
- physical address;
- identity or passport number; and
- date of birth.
Information we collect or receive when you use our website or social media platforms
We collect information when you use websites or social media platforms by using cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Depending on how you access and use websites, we may receive:
- Log information;
- Information we infer about you based on your interaction with products and services;
- Device information (for example the type of device you're using, how you access platforms, your browser or operating system and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address);
- Location information.
Information from third-party sources
We may receive additional information about you that is publicly or commercially available and combine that with the information we have collected or received about you in other ways.
- Information you give us
We use the information we collect and receive for the following general purposes:
- to provide you with information, products or services you request from us;
- in order to refer you to an appropriate third-party service provider;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you with support; and
- to provide effective advertising (for example to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer, that are similar to those that you have already hired or enquired about).
- We don’t sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- We may share information with:
- our affiliates, in other words, other companies in our group;
- we may disclose your personal information to a limited number of our employees and third party service providers (other than those who we refer you to), who we assist you to interact with;
- our business partners. We may share non-personally identifiable information with select business partners;
- other parties in response to legal process or when necessary to conduct or protect our legal rights;
- companies that provide services to us. Companies that provide services to us or act on our behalf may have access to information about you. These companies are limited in their ability to use information they receive in the course of providing services to us or you; and
- third-parties where you provide consent. In some cases, third-parties (often advertisers) may wish to attain information about you in order to promote their products to you, or for whatever other reason. We may share information with third-parties where you provide consent in the form of an explicit opt-in. Before we ask you to opt-in, we will endeavour to provide you with a clear description of what data would be shared with the third-party. Remember that once you have opted in to allow us to send your information to the third-party, we cannot control what they do with your data; therefore, be sure to investigate their privacy policies before providing permission for us to share your information.
- You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by using any of the various "opt-out" options that we will always provide to you when we communicate with you. We won’t send you marketing messages if you tell us not to but we will still need to send you service-related messages.
- We want to make sure that any data we hold about you is up to date. So, if you think your personal information is inaccurate, you can ask us to correct or remove it.
The security of your data is important to us. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, we do employ a number of safeguards intended to mitigate the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure of your information. We will do our best to protect your personal information and we will use up to date technology that will help us to do this. We will at all times comply with our obligation under applicable law.
- We are based in and operate from South Africa. Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to and maintained on servers located outside of your country of residence, where the data privacy laws, regulations and standards, may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence.
- We might transfer your personal information to places outside of South Africa and store it there, where our suppliers might process it. If that happens, your personal information will only be transferred to and stored in a country that has equivalent, or better, data protection legislation than South Africa or with a service provider which is subject to an agreement requiring it to comply with data protection requirements equivalent or better than those applicable in South Africa.
- Your use of our website, followed by your submission of information to us, represents your consent to such transfer.
Our website or social media platforms may contain links to and from websites, mobile applications or services of third parties, advertisers or affiliates. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other parties and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
policy will be posted on our website and will be effective from the date of posting.
You may at any time request:
- confirmation that we hold your personal information;
- access to your personal information;
- the identities or categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information; or
- that we correct or delete any personal information that is incomplete, misleading, inaccurate, excessive or out of date.
- Requests may be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies and why do we use them?
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
- tailor our websites to your personal needs;
- remember the notifications that you have been shown, so that you are not shown them again;
- help us find information once you have logged in;
- help us link your browsing information to you and your personal information, for example, when you choose to register for a service;
- make improvements and updates to our websites based on the way you want to use them; and
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following categories of cookies:
- Category 1: Necessary cookies.
- Category 2: Performance cookies
- Category 3: Functionality cookies
- Category 4: Targeting/advertising cookies
- Category 5: Third-party Social media cookies
Necessary cookies enable you to use our websites and all its features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our websites so we can improve them for you in future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
Functionality cookies enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference, to save you having to enter them again the next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests.
WFor example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our websites, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our websites and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
How can you manage your cookie settings?
Where applicable and to ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies. However, you can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies), by clicking on your “cookie settings” button or disable cookies in your web browser.
Cookies may, however, be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our website. If you disable cookies you may not be able to use these features, and your access to our website will be limited.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.