DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
DELIVERY RATES & TIMES
|REGION||METHOD OF DELIVERY||DELIVERY CHARGES||DELIVERY TIMES*|
|South Africa||Nominated Courier||
R95 flat rate delivery fee for all orders.
Main Centres 2-3 days
Regional Areas 3-5 days
Excluding Weekends & Public Holidays.
* Delivery times might change during SALE and Black Friday periods.
There are certain outlying areas in South Africa where orders may potentially be delayed
- During sale and high traffic periods periods delivery may take up to 5-7 working days for main centres, and between 5-10 days for outlying areas.
- A flat rate of R95 will be charged on checkout.
- You will receive your Dispatch Confirmation SMS once your Item/s has/have been dispatched from our warehouse.
- We currently do not deliver outside of South African borders but will be adding more locations in Southern Africa soon. Follow us on social media for the latest updates and news.
- If your order was placed any time between Friday after 3pm & Monday 8am, the order will only be fulfilled & dispatch SMS not later than 48 hours after start of business on Monday.
- You will be advised on the day your order will be delivered which may be any time between 08h00 and 17h00, and your signature will be required to confirm delivery.
- If your order contains a SIM card, you will need to comply with RICA requirements. You must have completed your RICA details when making your purchase and will need to present a valid Identity Document (ID book, smart card ID, or passport) and valid Proof of Residence (utility bill) which will be scanned by the courier to complete delivery.
- If your order does not contain a SIM card, you will still need to present a valid Identity Book (ID book, smart card ID, driver's license, or passport) to the courier to complete delivery.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery, then you will be contacted by the courier to arrange for a second delivery attempt. If you require the courier to make the delivery at a different address to the one provided when completing the purchase. you will be able to amend your delivery address ont heir on-line portal via a link they will have sent.
- We recommend that you nominate your usual daytime address (home, work or other) as your delivery address. If you do not have a regular daytime address (home, work or other) as your delivery address. Please note that Post Office boxes will not be accepted.
- Please note that in certain areas deemed as high risk by our couriers, you might be contacted to make alternative arrangements for delivery to ensure the safe handover of your purchase.
- Please take note of the provisions in our Terms and Conditions, as accepted by you, relating to Delivery.
|ONLINE RETURN||RETURN & EXCHANGE IN-STORE|
7 Days Return policy with proof of delivery.
Courier fee on all returns will be at a flat rate of R60. Dunns do not refund online courier costs.
Returns need to be logged online.
A customer service agent will call you to arrange payment back into your account after the product has been inspected.
Note : refund payments will take 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) to reflect in your account
7 Days FREE exchange & return with proof of delivery at any Dunns Store.
- If you are unhappy with your product due to it being faulty, damaged, or defective, please notify us immediately and keep all original packaging. You will need to complete the electronic returns process on the website and we will ensure one of our customer service agents contacts you immediately in order for us to process an exchange or a refund.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason (other than the Item/s being faulty, damaged or defective), you may return the Item/s to us provided that:
- The Item/s is/are in its/their original condition and returned with the original packaging;
- The item/s has/have not been used.
- In order to return an Item/s to us you will need to complete the electronic returns process. Our courier will be instructed to collect the Item/s from the address confirmed by you. Alternatively, a return or exchange can be done at any Dunns store provided it is within 7 days, all goods are in their original condition, have all the original packaging and you are able to provide proof of delivery.
- All returned Item/s will undergo a quality inspection and once cleared, our Customer Care Centre will facilitate a refund to you for the price of the Item/s less the cost for return to us.
- On request, our Customer Care Centre can advise you of the delivery charge that will be deducted from your refund should you wish to make a return.
- Important notice: we unfortunately do not exchange or refund sale items
- Please note we will only accept returns on cellular devices if there is a valid technical fault, or the device is still in its original packaging with the seal unopened. Please make sure you are 100% happy with your order before breaking the seal.
- Would you like to return an item? If so, click here and complete our easy to follow guide to processing a return.
- Quality is our commitment, and we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Items are delivered to you in faultless condition.
- In the event that you do find fault with one or more of the Item/s and wish to process a return, you must:
- 3.1. retain the Item/s in the received condition; and
- 3.2. retain the original packaging and all documentation that was included with the item/s and in the packaging.
- Please adhere to all manufacturer’s instructions always included with all our Item/s, as failure to do so will result in us not being able to commit to a refund.
- If within the first 7 days of making a purchase, during use, you discover a fault with the Item/s and you wish to process a return, you must:
- 5.1. Keep the Item/s in the current condition and do not make further use of them; and
- 5.2. Identify, while logging the return on the website, the specific nature of the apparent fault and the date on and manner in which you became aware of such fault.
- Please follow the returns process online which will prompt you for all detail including:
- 6.1. The Order number and Delivery Note number in respect of the Item/s;
- 6.2. A detailed description of the apparent fault and how you became aware of it; and
- 6.3. Any other information that may reasonably be requested of you to provide.
- You will be required to allow us to inspect all Item/s upon return. Please note, our receipt of the returned Item/s for inspection will in no way constitute or be deemed to be acceptance of a return of the Item/s, or confirmation of the apparent fault, or of an obligation to process a refund for the Item/s.
- We will unfortunately not accept a return of any Item/s should:
8.1. The Item/s have been damaged or due to:
- Non-standard or unusual use;
- Failing to adhere to the instructions attached to or sent with the Item/s;
- Misuse or failure to maintain the Item/s;
- Irregular conditions; or
- Any other manner of use or handling which indicates a lack of reasonable care with the Item/s.
- 8.2. You have attempted to alter or repair the Item/s yourself or have allowed a third party to do so or attempt to do so;
- 8.3. The Item/s has/have deteriorated as a result of fair wear and tear which is reasonably expected in the normal and regular use of the Item/s;
- 8.4. The apparent fault relates to a slight variation in appearance, which does not materially differentiate the Item/s from the representation on the Site; or
- 8.5. The number of days post purchase or from proof of delivery exceeds the allowed 7 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.